General terms and conditions of sale
Turian eng s.r.l.
Art. 1. General provisions
- These General Conditions of Sale have as their object the purchase of specified products, described and indicated on the website www.turian.it belonging to the company TURIAN ENG S.R.L .., (Tax Code – p.i. 09646130154) with registered office in Legnano (MI) Via Amicizia 3, in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative Ing. Giorgio Colombo. Hereinafter also referred to as the Seller.
- The user is required, before accessing the products indicated on the site, to read these general conditions of sale which are understood to be fully and unequivocally accepted at the time of conclusion of the purchase of the product.
- In consideration of its commercial policy, the Seller reserves the right not to process orders from subjects other than legal persons or, in any case, that do not comply with its commercial policy.
Art. 2. Object
These general conditions govern the sale offer indicated on the website www.turian.it, the forwarding of a specific quote requested by the customer and the subsequent acceptance of the purchase order for the requested goods.
Art.3. Conclusion of the contract
- In order to conclude the purchase contract for the goods, the Customer must request a specific quote by filling in the appropriate form and sending it following the relevant instructions.
- The quote will be signed by the Customer and sent by email referable to Turian Eng s.r.l. The quote will contain summary information about the essential characteristics of each product ordered, the price (plus all applicable taxes or duties) and the shipping costs (including any additional costs incurred by the Customer for choosing a type of shipment and different and / or faster delivery than the standard one indicated therein).
- The requested quote contains the reference to these General Conditions of Sale, the images of the specific product requested and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used and the methods of delivery of the products and the relative shipping and delivery costs if not collection at the Seller’s premises is foreseen.
- The sales contract will be considered concluded when the Seller electronically receives the acceptance of the aforementioned estimate sent to him by the Customer, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to the order.
- Once the contract is concluded, Turian Eng s.r.l. will make available the goods purchased by the Customer at its headquarters or, where agreed, will ship the same to the address indicated by the buyer with charges and costs born by the latter.
- The accepted quote will be filed in the Seller’s database for the period of time necessary to process the order and in any case in accordance with the law.
- In the event that the estimate is not accepted, it will be filed in the Seller’s database within the legal deadline and in any case no later than 36 months from the date of sending the estimate.
Art. 4. Products offered
- The available products can be found on the website www.turian.it, the characteristics of which are illustrated online in the relative descriptive and technical sheets.
- It will be possible to make changes to the standard products indicated on the basis of specific needs requested by the Customer and previously communicated by the same during the preparation of the estimate.
Art. 5. Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the single product will be indicated and specified at the time of delivery of the quote.
- The indicated price is to be considered excluding VAT and any shipping costs where collection at the headquarters of Turia Eng. S.r.l. is not foreseen. S.r.l.
- The price indicated may be subject to an increase in the case where significant changes are made to the product on the basis of the specific requests of the customer.
- Payment of the agreed price can be made by:
Payment by bank transfer: Payment by bank transfer can be made using the bank details indicated in the quote. The purpose of the transfer must include the header: Turian Eng s.r.l., the purchase order number and the details of the order holder.
- The seller may not process purchase orders that do not give enough guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the products. In these cases, the Seller will promptly inform, by e-mail, the Customer that the contract is not concluded and that the Seller has not carried out his purchase order, telling the reasons.
Art. 6. Delivery of products
- The purchased good, together with the relative invoice, can be collected by the Customer or his representatives at the seller’s operational headquarters in Via Jucker 19 in Castellanza (VA) upon notification of availability for collection sent by the Seller to the addresses communicated by the Customer.
- Any specific delivery needs must be proposed by the customer to Turian Eng. S.r.l. at the time of the conclusion of the contract with shipping costs to be paid by the Buyer. The purchased good, together with the relative invoice, can be collected by the Customer or his representatives at the seller’s operational headquarters in Via Jucker 19 in Castellanza (VA) upon notification of availability for collection sent by the Seller to the addresses communicated by the Customer.
- Any specific delivery needs must be proposed by the customer to Turian Eng. S.r.l. at the time of the conclusion of the contract with shipping costs to be paid by the Buyer. Should the goods not be collected within the term of 30 days from the time of notification of availability for collection, Turian Eng s.r.l. will have the right to do so: retain the asset, terminating the contract pursuant to art. 1453 of the Italian Civil Code and, consequently, withholding the price paid.
- The Seller specifies that the product purchased by the Customer is intended exclusively for the country in which the order is placed; therefore if the Customer decides to place the product in a different country, he will be responsible for the placing and will be required to follow the applicable regulations and restrictions both for exporting from the country where he purchased the product and for importing to the country in which he intends to resell it.
Art. 7. Claim
For any complaints or clarifications, the customer must write to the e-mail address indicated in the quote.
Il cliente verrà ricontattato per chiarimenti entro 5 (cinque) giorni The customer will be contacted for clarification within 5 (five) working days from the request.
Art. 8. Withdrawal
8.1 The Seller, once accepted the estimate has been received, does not provide for any right of withdrawal for the Buyer.
8.2. 8.2. In the event that the Customer intends to withdraw from the Turian Eng s.r.l. will retain the amount indicated in advance in the estimate equal to 60% of the price already paid as a penitential deposit as required by art. 1386 of the Italian Civil Code
Art. 9. Express termination clause
In the event of total or partial non-payment of the purchase price of the Turian Eng s.r.l. the company reserves the right to declare, pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code, the contract terminated by sending a written communication to the customer’s pec address.
Art. 10. Legal guarantee
10.1. 10.1. With regard to the legal guarantee, the regulations set out in Articles 1490, 1491 and 1492 of the Italian Civil Code as applicable.
10.2. 10.2. Not being a sale with a consumer customer, the rules on the guarantee of goods provided for by the Consumer Code will not therefore apply.
10.3 Turian Eng s.r.l. guarantees that the products sold are free from flaws and defects up to 1 (one) year from the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
Art. 11 applicable law and competent court
11.1. 11.1. These general sale conditions apply between sellers and professional entrepreneurs.
11.2. 11.2. By virtue of the professionalism of the contracting parties, therefore, the Consumer Code and the related legislation will not apply.
11.3. 11.3. Should the sale take place with a Buyer whose registered office is located in the European Union, these general conditions of sale will apply to Regulation (EC) no. 593/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 17 June 2008, on the law applicable to contractual obligations (so-called “Rome I”).
11.4 All disputes that may arise from this contract will be devolved to the Court of Busto Arsizio(Va)-Italy as the registered office of the Seller falls within this jurisdiction.
Art. 12 Postponement
12.1. 12.1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing interpretative rule of the country of the Buyer’s registered office. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of these General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law without prejudice to the hypothesis of application of Regulation (EC) no. 593/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 17 June 2008, on the law applicable to contractual obligations (so-called “Rome I”) in the event that the Purchaser has its registered office within the European Union.
12.2. 12.2. These general conditions of sale are governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (Vienna 1980) in the event that the Buyer has its registered office outside the European Union.
12.3. 12.3. For all other matters not covered by the aforementioned Vienna Convention, Italian law will be applicable.
Art. 13. processing of personal data
The Buyer’s data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on privacy and protection of personal data, as specified in the information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 present on the website www.turian.it and which forms an integral part of these general conditions of sale.